Posted onMarch 16, 2020 by 3D
3-D Line Locating Ltd. is monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus and its disease COVID-19. We want to ensure that we uphold our value of health and safety above all else, and we wish to maintain the health and safety of our workers, their families, our clients, and our community. As the world contends with the evolving outbreak and the most recent declaration of a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), we would like to reassure you that the health, safety and well-being of all stakeholders is our top priority.
To start, you expect our crews to be up and operational, with healthy environments and teams ready to serve. We are helping them stay informed and prepared. Most importantly, we want them to protect themselves and in turn protect you. The 3-D team wanted to provide an update on the actions we are taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure business continuity on the important work we do. We have a robust business continuity plan that we are following and adjusting in real time as the situation evolves to make sure we are able to serve you.
• Keeping employees informed through regular COVID-19 updates on a multitude of platforms to reach our diverse workforce;
• Education on prevention best practices, symptoms to monitor for, and social distancing techniques;
• Additional cleaning and sanitization stations wherever possible in our work environments;
• Canceling conferences and business travel until further notice, with stringent guidance for personal travel;
• Enhancing our Information Systems to accommodate remote work; and encouraging employees to work from home equipped with the technology to do so, wherever possible;
• Following the guidance of major public health organizations, including Public Health Agency of Canada, local health authorities, and the World Health Organization, and will continue to do so as the situation unfolds
Just like you, we are doing the best that we can to navigate these uncertain times as they continue to evolve. We are working to help protect the well-being of our customers, and our employees. They are facing uncertainty, and we are offering our support, flexibility, and understanding to help them manage both their health and peace of mind. So, we’re introducing safeguards that ensure they won’t lose pay for COVID-19-related absences. People should not have to choose between their income and good health.
We won’t solve every challenge. But, we promise to serve our customers and communities as best we can, and to simply do the right things in a complicated time. We are taking aggressive steps to limit exposure for our employees and our customers in order to keep them healthy and safe. All of this remains dynamic and we are ready for a range of outcomes.
We are dedicated to navigating this issue with resilience and an unwavering commitment to safety, while ensuring first-rate quality and execution. In times of uncertainty, we want to offer our support to one another. So, let’s continue to do just that, and move forward together.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Remember “Stay calm and wash your hands”.
Michael Mayr | President | 3-D Line Locating Ltd. c. 780-514-4607 | o. 780-979-0890 | e. Michael.M@3-dlinelocating.com 1110-5th Street, Nisku, Alberta T9E 8B6, Canada