Ground Disturbance Management/Coordination
Ground Disturbance Coordination & Supervision Service:
We are capable in facilitating and managing the entire Ground Disturbance process from start to finish for our clients and organizations.
At 3-D we will:
- offer a customized Ground Disturbance tracking plan
- be the contact point and liaison between owners, reps of utilities and your construction team
- control and maintain the one call process throughout the project
- provide necessary Ground Disturbance information to the Project Manager, Construction Team and Inspection team
- join morning management meetings and help plan seamless future Ground Disturbance work
- audit the crossing agreements and ensure all legalities are in place prior to job kickoff continuing until project end
- witness daylighting, HDD Crossings, Open Cut crossings and backfills and capture any and all information pertaining to that job.
- supply an organized Ground Disturbance package that will capture all information gathered throughout this project.
This Ground Disturbance & Management Process can become overwhelming and time-bearing on our clients when managing a project. Why not let 3-D Manage this process for you. Contact us today.
Ground Disturbance Compliance Auditing Service:
Let us help with your Ground Disturbance management or governance. Industry recognizes that all stakeholders in the damage prevention process should have a governance process in place to offer guidance when conducting ground disturbance activities. Whether you are a facility operator installing buried facilities or performing ground disturbance for maintenance or repairs, a mechanical contractor working on behalf of a buried facility operator or any stakeholder involved in the process.
Experience has led us to develop many tools helpful in improving ground disturbance performance. At 3-D we offer many services that will improve ground disturbance performance including although not limited to the following:
- Conduct audits of ground disturbance contractors, line locators, GD supervisors and activities
- Evaluation of your current ground disturbance governance process (code of practice, safe work practice or standard)
- Conduct compliance assessment based on current governance and implementation
- Comparison analysis of current activities and process with industry and regulatory standards
- Development of programs and tools to enhance and improve performance
- Roll out and development of training specific to your governance process for your workers, managers and contractors
- Development of an implementation audit process according to the preferred governance model and client ground disturbance program
- Offer compliance assessment on a regular basis with predetermined KPI’s specific to your operations and continuous improvement targets
- Facilitate training, safety presentations, or provide materials for presentation at company events
Let us have a look at your current operations, identify gaps, and assist in development of ground disturbance protocols which meet regulatory requirements as a minimum, ensure adequate training, and monitor implementation for compliance. Ensure losses are controlled and workers are protected when working on your behalf with adequate governance in place. Contact us today.