We are capable in facilitating and managing the entire Ground Disturbance process from start to finish for our clients and organizations.
At 3-D we will:
- offer a customized Ground Disturbance tracking plan
- be the contact point and liaison between owners, reps of utilities and your construction team
- control and maintain the one call process throughout the project
- provide necessary Ground Disturbance information to the Project Manager, Construction Team and Inspection team
- join morning management meetings and help plan seamless future Ground Disturbance work
- audit the crossing agreements and ensure all legalities are in place prior to job kickoff continuing until project end
- witness daylighting, HDD Crossings, Open Cut crossings and backfills and capture any and all information pertaining to that job.
- supply an organized Ground Disturbance package that will capture all information gathered throughout this project.
This Ground Disturbance & Management Process can become overwhelming and time-bearing on our clients when managing a project. Why not let 3-D Manage this process for you. Contact us today.
3-D Line Locating Ltd is a privately owned Buried Pipeline and Utility Locating company. For over 20 years, we have been at the forefront of the Damage Prevention industry in Western Canada. Although the industry has changed significantly over the last 20 years, we have been very fortunate to have been at the leading edge of the evolution and still maintain the highest levels of quality, accuracy, consistency and customer satisfaction in our industry.