3-D Line Locating | Athabasca, BC
** Although our head office is located in Nisku, Alberta, we are proud to provide service in Athabasca.
The town of Athabasca was recognized for its renewable energy initiative in 2013. This means that they are being environmentally-conscious by purchasing 20 percent green power to help reduce air contaminants such as sulphur dioxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, and greenhouse gases. 3-D Line Locating is also an environmentally-conscious company. By providing line locating services for clients, we are ensuring that the environment and its residents remain safe and secure. Running into a buried line could spell big trouble for the environment, and can be very disastrous for anyone near the impact zone.
With over 20 years’ of experience in the oil and gas industry, line locating is one of our major specializations; and we also provide a number additional services, including:
- 3rd party incident/accident investigation
- AER/BCOBC mandated compliance auditing
- Environmental locating services (Phase I, II and III)
- HydroVac excavations
- Pre-excavation risk assessment/auditing
- Major project locating/mainline pipeline sweeping
- One call ticket management and locate response
- Lease site, battery and satellite locating
- Ground disturbance management/coordination
- Pipeline integrity and maintenance program locating
3-D Line Locating services Athabasca with highly skilled technicians who get the job done right on time and on budget. We pride ourselves in providing quality, accuracy, consistency and customer satisfaction to all of our clients. We are at the forefront of damage prevention and want to assist you in your line locating and other needs. If you are interested in any of the services listed above and would like more information about how we can help you, contact us today.