Burns Lake, BC
3-D Line Locating in Burns Lake
** Although our head office is located in Nisku, Alberta, we are proud to provide service in Burns Lake, BC.
The region of Burns Lake was named after Michael Byrnes, a well-known explorer, who passed through the area in 1866 while he was surveying a route from Fort Fraser to Hagwilget. To this day, surveying is still used for many projects.
3-D Line Locating services the Burns Lake area. We are a company that specializes in buried pipeline and utility locating, and also offers many other services, such as project management and hydrovac excavating. Within the environmental services spectrum is soil assessments, water monitoring, laying out lease sites and laying out access roads. In order to complete some of these tasks, surveying must also be used.
At 3-D, we have over 20 years of experience with damage prevention in the oil and gas industry and we serve a wide range of industries with a number of different services. The services offer by 3-D Line Locating in Burns Lake includes:
- 3rd party incident/accident investigation
- AER/BCOBC mandated compliance auditing
- Environmental locating services (Phase I, II and III)
- HydroVac excavations
- Pre-excavation risk assessment/auditing
- Major project locating/mainline pipeline sweeping
- One call ticket management and locate response
- Lease site, battery and satellite locating
- Ground disturbance management/coordination
- Pipeline integrity and maintenance program locating
If you’d like more information on any of these services, contact us today. Our qualified professionals would be happy to answer any of the questions you may have.